Women's Danner Light Revival
Women's Danner Light Revival
Setting the standard with GORE-TEX liners since 1979
As far as this boot is concerned, it's still the golden era of backpacking. To build it, Danner bootmakers sought out leathers similar to those used on the original Danner Light, introduced in 1979. This classic-inspired boot features stitchdown construction and a Vibram Kletterlift outsole for stable traction on a variety of terrain. The Danner Light Khaki is still built by hand, in our Portland, Oregon factory with rich full grain leather, denier nylon panels and a waterproof GORE-TEX liner.
|Weight||50 oz per pair|
|Traction||Best for All-Terrain|
|Outsole||Vibram® 148 Kletterlift|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Made from a combination of our premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable Airthotic Foam Footbed
- Inspired by Danner's original Airthotic instep cup, the new updated Ortholite® Airthotic features the same support as the original but with long-lasting Ortholite® cushion. Machine washable and antimicrobial.
- PU Midsole
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the Vibram® Megagrip compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Danner Light Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.