Women's Danner Light
Women's Danner Light
Pick up in store
Setting the standard with GORE-TEX liners since 1978
As far as this boot is concerned, it's still the golden era of backpacking. To build it, Danner bootmakers sought out leathers similar to those used on the original Danner Light, introduced in 1978. This classic-inspired boot features stitchdown construction and a Vibram Kletterlift outsole. The Danner Light Black is still built by hand, in our Portland, Oregon, factory with rich full grain leather, denier nylon panels and a waterproof GORE-TEX liner.
|Weight||50 oz per pair|
|Last Type||650 M|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Made from a combination of our premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 M last offers a women's specific fit with ample room through the toe box while maintaining exceptional support and stability. This women's specific fit is based off our popular 650 last used for many of our classic styles and offers the most universal fit for everyday wear. Please note this last fits slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.