Danner Merino Midweight Hiking Socks
3/4 Crew - Green/Gray
Pick up in store
The perfect match for hiking in warmer weather
Danner’s lightweight hiking socks feature targeted cushion and venting zones in addition to an arch support system designed to reduce fatigue. Our Merino Wool blend is naturally breathable and itch proof to give you lasting comfort on everything from short day trips to long trekking expeditions.
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
|Fabric Content||69% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, and 2% Lycra|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash inside out in cold water. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. No bleach or fabric softener.|
- Non-Mulesed Merino Wool Blend
- Our ethically sourced, non-mulesed Merino Wool blend makes for a naturally breathable, soft, itch-free sock.
- Made in USA
- This sock is manufactured in the USA using imported fibers.
- Seam-Free Toe
- Our seam-free toe design helps reduce bunching and blisters.
- Cushion and Venting
- Targeted cushioning where you need it in addition to ventilation channels to help regulate temperature.
- Arch Support
- Our socks are designed with arch support to help reduce fatigue.
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.