8" Coyote Hot
8" Coyote Hot
Pick up in store
Heat always rises
Unique materials and performance-based design come together in this lightweight offering. Built with our own Plyolite midsole for stability and comfort, the Scorch features a speed lacing system and innovative upper pattern for virtually zero break-in period.
|Weight||42 oz per pair|
|Color||Coyote, Meets AR-670-1 Requirement for Optional Wear|
|Certification||AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear|
- Leather & Textile Upper
- Lightweight, breathable fabric featuring die-cut panels for increased air circulation.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- USAR Optional Wear
- Meets US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Scorch Outsole
- The Danner Scorch outsole is slip resistant and designed with a stability control arch.
- How It Fits
- The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.