Heat Always Rises
You bring the heat every mission—but when the mission brings the heat right back, the Scorch is here to serve. It’s built first for breathability thanks to a lightweight upper patterned with mesh panels*. The Plylolite midsole and the speed lace system work together to make it light, agile and ready when you are—while the outsole is slip resistant and designed for stability. When the heat is on, the Scorch is extra breathable to keep you cool all the way down.
*Mesh panels are transparent and may reveal sock color or pattern.
Breathe easyRegardless of how high the temp is spiking, some jobs require a black, polishable toe boot no matter what. Hot feet only make the long hours longer, so we set out to build our most breathable, tactical boot yet and help cool things down. The Scorch keeps air moving with a 360 degree mesh liner for all-around breathability. Integrated die cut windows provide even more strategic air flow where you need it most. With the Scorch, you get the boot you need for the job, and the comfort to do it just a little easier.
Easy on. Easy off.When time is of the essence, you need the right fit fast. With the Scorch, we make it quick and customizable. Speed laces allow you to make on-the-go adjustments with one swift pull, while side zippers allow for easy on and off whenever necessary.
Pound the pavementThe Scorch was designed from the ground up to perform in an urban environment. Its slip resistant outsole uses omni-directional channels for water siping to ensure a sure grip. Inner arch support and a shock absorbing midsole keep your feet comfortable on the hardest surfaces. Whether you're on slick side streets or the uneven ground of a vacant lot, you'll have the ultimate grip and comfort with the Scorch.
Built to take what the streets dish outIt’s no secret that we take durability very seriously here at Danner. To adhere to our exacting standards we put the Scorch through our brutal 100,000 flex testing process to ensure that it not only lives up to the Danner durability expectations, but yours too.
- Leather & Textile Upper
- Lightweight, breathable fabric featuring die-cut panels for increased air circulation.
- Polishable Toe
- The polishable synthetic leather on the toe area meets uniform requirements.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Side Zip
- Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Scorch Outsole
- The Danner Scorch outsole is slip resistant and designed with a stability control arch.
- How It Fits
- The 1368 last is a sleek, streamlined last that is excellent for light trail, multi-sport and casual use. Provides a running shoe-like fit and ultimate comfort.
- 40 oz per pair
- Slip Resistant
- Last Type
- Danner Scorch
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.