Soft leather lining with a hardwearing sole
Built in our Portland, Oregon, factory, the Danner Mountain Trail is based on one of our vintage silhouettes from the 60's. It features a domestically-tanned leather and is leather lined. The Vibram Gumlite outsole is lightweight and cushioning, while offering a solid tread for city-to-mountain escapes.
|Weight||48 oz per pair|
|Last Type||650 EE|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Retro One Piece Leather Upper
- Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- Leather Lined
- This boot features a leather lining for added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot.
- Vibram® Gumlite Outsole
- Lightweight cushioning for maximum comfort.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- This EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width. The 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear while still offering support and stability. Since this style runs a little long, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Mountain Light Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.