An updated look on our classic silhouette
Built in the golden era of backpacking, our original Danner Light was constructed to be rugged, water resistant, and stable on any terrain. The new Danner Light Cascade holds true to those same principles and is made in our Portland, Oregon, factory. Updated with a full-grain, Sienna Cache leather, we've added a Dri-Lex lining for added breathability and a Vibram Kletterlift outsole for lightweight functionality. Our classic stitchdown construction provides stability underfoot and a timeless design that looks as good as the trails it follows.
- Full-Grain Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Made from a combination of our premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- Ideal for warm-to-hot weather conditions, Dri-Lex provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, resists odor and mildew, and is completely breathable.
- Sienna Cache Leather
- Subtle color variations give this leather an antiqued effect that patinas beautifully over time.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 M last offers a women's specific fit with ample room through the toe box while maintaining exceptional support and stability. This women's specific fit is based off our popular 650 last used for many of our classic styles and offers the most universal fit for everyday wear. Please note this last fits slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 50 oz per pair
- Last Type
- 650 M
- VIbram Kletterlift
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.