8" Coyote USMC Hot EGA
8" Coyote USMC Hot EGA
Pick up in store
The latest in lightweight tactical performance
The modern battlefield isn’t symmetrical... It’s complex and fluid with ever shifting terrains and conditions. The Reckoning is the game changer for 21st century combat. Nothing less will suffice. The result is a boot that’s lightweight, comfortable, streamlined, and configurable to fit any theater or uniform. Our service men and women are a force to be reckoned with and this boot embodies that spirit.
|Weight||53 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Danner® Vibram® All-Terrain Outsole|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA - Berry Compliant|
|Certification||US Marine Corps Eagle Globe and Anchor Emblem, USMC Approval No: 150M24-001130-6HW|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Made in USA - Berry Compliant
Berry Compliant is a certification that meets or exceeds the most stringent guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States. This boot is crafted from top to bottom in our Portland, Oregon factory.
- Suede & Nylon Upper
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- Air Mesh Lining
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- EGA Certified
- Certified US Marine Corps Eagle Globe and Anchor emblem at the heel. USMC Approval No: 150M24-001130-6HW.
- Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit.
- Removable Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Danner® Vibram® All-Terrain (DAT) Platform
- This streamlined, lightweight platform features both Vibram midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort. The rubber outsole was engineered for high mileage durability. An omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles and double bevel tread help to reduce debris from compacting.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.