Coyote Hot Composite Toe (NMT)
Pick up in store
The Latest in Lightweight Tactical Performance
The modern battlefield isn’t symmetrical... It’s complex and fluid with ever shifting terrains and conditions. The Reckoning is the game changer for 21st century combat, now with a Safe-to-Fly certification. Nothing less will suffice. The result is a boot that’s lightweight, comfortable, streamlined, and configurable to fit any theater or uniform. Our service men and women are a force to be reckoned with and this boot embodies that spirit.
|Weight||54 oz per pair|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH|
|Outsole||Danner® Vibram® All-Terrain Outsole|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA - Berry Compliant|
|Certification||AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear, Berry Compliant, Optional Wear AR 670-1|
|Toe Protection||Composite Toe (NMT)|
Made in USA - Berry Compliant
Berry Compliant is a certification that meets or exceeds the most stringent guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States. This boot is crafted from top to bottom in our Portland, Oregon factory.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Air Mesh Lining
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- USAR Optional Wear
- Meets US Army AR 670-1 requirements for optional wear.
- Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Removable Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Danner® Vibram® All-Terrain (DAT) Platform
- This streamlined, lightweight platform features both Vibram midsole and outsole material compounds that were calibrated for shock absorption and comfort. The rubber outsole was engineered for high mileage durability. An omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles and double bevel tread help to reduce debris from compacting.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Reckoning Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Danner Hot Weather TFX Drymax
Over Calf - Coyote BrownSale Price $15.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Large Buffing Brush$10.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Crew - GraySale Price $20.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00
Alpinecho x Danner
Mountain Light Sticker$4.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00