Pick up in store
A classic logger without the classic logger weight
It's all there: the silhouette of the classic logger heel, the stability of stitchdown construction and the strength of rich, full-grain leather. The only thing missing is the weight you might expect from a boot of this caliber. The Danner Logger was created to bring a new level of lightweight comfort and flexibility to the traditional logger platform.
|Weight||70 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Shank||Bi Fit Board|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified|
|Safety||ASTM F2892-18 EH|
|Outsole||Vibram® 360° Logger|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper
- We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Bi Fit Board
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- 90º heel
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Vibram® 360 Logger
- Provides substantial edging and superior traction.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- Designed for the heel fit of a logger outsole, the 607 is an industry standard and is made true to size. The relatively broad and deep toe box area gives more volume in the forefoot and toe.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Danner Logger Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
63" Gold/TanRegular Price $10.00 Special Price $7.50
Waterproofing SprayRegular Price $13.00 Special Price $9.75
ChestnutRegular Price $170.00 Sale Price $127.50
Danner Bull Run Socks
Crew - Black/GrayRegular Price $25.00 Sale Price $18.75
4" Brown/Orange Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $230.00 Sale Price $172.50
8" Dark BrownRegular Price $220.00 Sale Price $165.00
6" Brown Aluminum ToeRegular Price $220.00 Sale Price $165.00
8" Dark Brown Aluminum ToeRegular Price $230.00 Sale Price $172.50
4.5" Tan/Black Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $230.00 Sale Price $172.50
Bull Run Moc Toe
6" BrownRegular Price $250.00 Sale Price $187.50
Bull Run Moc Toe
6" BlackRegular Price $250.00 Sale Price $187.50
6" Brown/Orange Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $240.00 Sale Price $180.00
DXT Comfort FootbedRegular Price $28.00 Sale Price $21.00
Danner Shop Hoodie
BlackRegular Price $60.00 Sale Price $45.00
6" Brown/Orange MET/NMTRegular Price $250.00 Sale Price $187.50
6" BrownRegular Price $210.00 Sale Price $157.50
Brown Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $160.00 Sale Price $120.00
8" BrownRegular Price $180.00 Sale Price $135.00
4.5" Brown/RedRegular Price $220.00 Sale Price $165.00
10" Brown Aluminum ToeRegular Price $200.00 Sale Price $150.00