8" Insulated 800G
8" Insulated 800G
Pick up in store
Best-in-class durability, support, and cushioning.
To build the Lookout, we combined Danner’s legendary durability and support, with the unmatched comfort found in the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS). This new duty offering delivers best-in-class durability, support, and cushioning right out of the box. It features a waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather and ripstop ballistic nylon upper that stands up to the job, and an all-new waterproof Danner Dry liner that pulls moisture away from the foot for all-season comfort. The cushioned comfort comes from a patent-pending, dual-density footbed, combining underfoot venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for support. A wider toe box allows for a more responsive fit, while the rugged outsole delivers outstanding traction and maneuverability.
|Weight||66 oz per pair|
|Insulation||800G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Footbed||Patent-Pending Plush Dual-Density|
|Protection||Body Fluid Borne Pathogen Resistant|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Polishable Full-Grain Leather and Ripstop Ballistic Nylon Upper
- To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong ripstop ballistic nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 800G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Plush Dual Density Footbed with Airthotic® Heel Clip
- This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
- Danner Lookout Outsole
- Featuring a FrostTrekker rubber compound for traction in cold weather, this slip-resistant outsole has a dynamic lug pattern for superior grip and maneuverability.
- Danner Comfort System
- Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- How It Fits
- Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.