10" Brown Insulated 600G
Pick up in store
Made in the U.S. and named for the weather to the north
The USA-made Canadian has earned the respect of expert guides for its comfort and durability in harsh conditions. A waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining and 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation defend against cold and wet conditions. The full-grain leather upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provide durability and stability and the Danner Bob outsole tracks steadily in all conditions as it continuously self-cleans.
|79 oz per pair
|600G Thinsulate Ultra
|Country of Origin
|Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Danner Airthotic
- This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
- Danner Bob® Outsole
- Ranked among the world's best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains. Best suited for soft terrain, such as: snow, mud, slush and grass. Rocky terrain can cause premature wear and tear on this outsole.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Classic Hunters Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Merino Lined BlackSale Price $100.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Danner X Ball and Buck
Boot Care Kit$118.00
Duck Camo Trucker Cap
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Danner Coolmax Lightweight Hiking Sock
Crew - Canyon RidgeSale Price $21.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00