Forest Heights II
Forest Heights II
Pick up in store
Inspired by a traditional work boot pattern
A more modern take on the original, the Forest Heights II honors the lush hills and sweeping vistas found in the NW corner of Portland. Clean lines and sleek design make this boot perfect for navigating Portland’s West End, while still built to perform on the urban trails of legendary Forest Park. Crafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory, the Forest Heights II is built on the 971 last for a classic, true-to-size fit.
|Weight||35 oz per pair|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Danner Direct Only
- This classic boot is handcrafted in our Portland, Ore. factory. While most of our boots are available through our many retail partners, this exclusive style is only available for purchase directly through our website
or in our Danner stores.
- Horween Leather
- A naturally treated leather providing a slightly unique aesthetic for each hide, which may result in some variation amongst pairs of boots. On any boot that uses Horween Chromexcel leathers, you may see a slight amount of blooming, which is a natural characteristic of that type of leather.
- Unlined Leather Upper
- Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Vibram® 232 Outsole
- A low profile mini-lug designed specifically for comfort and durability.
- Vintage 270 Danner Outsole Construction
- 270 stitches encircle the outsole in this vintage construction method known for is durability.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.