Women's Mountain Light
Women's Mountain Light
30+ years of hiking boot greatness
Ask a seasoned backpacker what the ideal hiking boot looks like, and you're bound to hear a description of the Mountain Light. That's because for over 30 years, the Mountain Light set the standard for every new product that hit the market. And in all that time, nothing ever dethroned the original. Today, we're proud to re-introduce this classic boot. Every single pair is built by hand in Portland, Oregon with full-grain leather, Vibram Kletterlift outsoles, and waterproof GORE-TEX liners. The result is a classic design that provides unmatched comfort and support. Second lace option included with the boot is in flat red.
|Weight||48 oz per pair|
|Last Type||650 M|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with both round and flat laces.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 M last offers a women's specific fit with ample room through the toe box while maintaining exceptional support and stability. This women's specific fit is based off our popular 650 last used for many of our classic styles and offers the most universal fit for everyday wear. Please note this last fits slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Women's Mountain Light Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.