Built for women from the ground up
For days that begin with running errands in town and end with a sunset hike, the Adrika is built to handle it all while remaining light and supportive underfoot. Modern construction and design elements streamline the Adrika, while classic aesthetics and functional durability keep it rooted in the Danner hiking heritage.
Danner Dry and Danner DurableBoots are a trusted part of your gear, you rely on them to keep your feet safe and ready to meet the demands of your day. We take that all to heart when designing our boots. Built in the Danner tradition of durability, the Adrika utilizes a tough suede upper with double stitched seams to stand up to craggy trails and long days. We line the suede upper with our Danner Dry waterpoof membrane to ensure your feet are dry whether the sky opens up on the trail, or you step into that dreaded slush puddle commuting home.
Built Lightweight For All-Around PerformanceWe wanted the Adrika to be ready for whatever your day entails, so versatility was paramount. Based on a cup-sole construction that’s common for athletic shoes, we paired it with our modern plyolite midsole and a streamlined multi-directional lugged outsole. This combination allows the Adrika to be a highly functional boot, that’s light and athletic enough to be worn no matter the situation.
Comfort You Can Count OnThe Adrika was built to ensure the best fit right out of the box. Constructed around the shape of a woman's foot, the boot has a lower profile while still providing room for all-day comfort. The three layer construction of the removable ortholite footbed provides superior cushioning and support. With the Adrika you can know your boots will fit right and feel good from day one.
- Suede Upper
- These uppers are made from rich, thick, durable suede.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Adrika Outsole
- Our streamlined multi-directional lug pattern provides lightweight traction in all types of terrain.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 29 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Danner® Dry
- Danner Adrika