Pick up in store
Explore. Restore. Repeat.
Built in our Portland factory with the finest materials from around the world, the Douglas represents a step away from disposable footwear. The boots are made of premium leather, with a GORE-TEX liner for breathable waterproof protection. They're recraftable to ensure you'll wear them and love them for decades to come.
|35 oz per pair
|Country of Origin
|Made in USA with Imported Components
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- LWG Gold-Rated Leather
- Gold rated by the Leather Working Group, this leather is tanned without toxic chemicals in a process that uses less water and energy.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- How It Fits
- The 828 is a new last that fit's true to size. This last provides for a sleeker, more refined look than some of the more rugged styles currently in line.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Evergreen Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Topo x Danner Accessory Bag
Medium - Black/Khaki$19.00
Danner Emblem Tee
SlateRegular Price $25.00 Sale Price $7.50
Miir x Danner Camp Cup
Black - 12 oz.$28.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Danner X Ball and Buck
Boot Care Kit$118.00
Duck Camo Trucker Cap
Danner Coolmax Lightweight Hiking Sock
Crew - Canyon RidgeSale Price $21.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00