Bull Run Moc Toe
Pick up in store
Built in the USA with a dedication to quality that goes back to 1932, the Bull Run is a utilitarian work boot with a timeless design that stays in style on or off the clock. The full-grain leather upper is the perfect blend of strong and soft. Combine that with the sturdy Danner Wedge outsole and you get all-day comfort that lasts.
|42 oz per pair
|Oil & Slip Resistant
|Electrical Hazard Certified
|ASTM F2892-18 EH
|Country of Origin
|Made in USA with Imported Components
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper
- After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather Upper
- Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- Portland made women's specific 329 last has a low profile fit for everyday wear, whether on the trail or urban exploring. It's designed to be worn with a full-length footbed and fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Bull Run Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Danner Ribbed Beanie
Danner Bull Run Socks
Crew - Black/GraySale Price $25.00
Danner Shop Hoodie
BlackSale Price $60.00
DXT Comfort FootbedSale Price $28.00
Duck Camo Trucker Cap
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Danner X Ball and Buck
Boot Care Kit$118.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Crew - GraySale Price $20.00