Women's Bull Run Chelsea
A Rugged Design With Lace-Free Ease
Whether you're making service calls or working in the wood shop, you can count on the Bull Run Chelsea for durability and comfort. It has the same rugged design as the original Bull Run, updated with slip-on construction that makes it convenient for electricians and carpenters to slip them on and off when moving from outside to inside. A full-grain leather upper is soft yet durable. The oil-and-slip-resistant outsole keeps you comfortable for long days standing on wood, tile or concrete.
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Best For||Indoor Work, All-Around Work|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified|
|Safety||ASTM F2892-18 EH|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA with Imported Components|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper
- After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather Upper
- Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- This Portland made women's specific 329 last has a low profile fit for everyday wear, whether you're in the shop or exploring urban environments. It's designed to be worn with a full-length footbed and fits slightly longer. For most customers, we recommend ordering a half size smaller than your usual shoe size.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Bull Run Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.