Pick up in store
Follow the trails wherever they lead
We’ve taken one of our most popular hunting styles and converted it into a rugged, all-terrain hiker. It’s a high-performance combination of light and fast technology from today’s best outdoor and athletic footwear with the durability and reliability Danner is built upon. The Vital Trail will get you where you need to be at the moment you need to be there.
|Weight||42 oz per pair|
- Abrasion-Resistant Leather & Textile Upper
A specialized process is used to impregnate split leather with polyurethane to create an exceptionally durable and abrasion resistant leather. We've paired the leather with 900 denier polyester to create a hard-wearing upper.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Lock & Load Lacing System
- Reengineered ghilles across the forefoot for a secure, yet quiet fit, and locking speed hooks for quick lacing.
- Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Vital Outsole
- Multi-directional lugs provide grip on moss, rock and slick surfaces.
- Mesh Lined Tongue Construction
- Features a mesh liner layered over a waterproof membrane on the tongue to help regulate both moisture and temperature where it has the largest impact, on the top of your foot.
- Multi-Density Foam
- A patterning of multi-density foam eliminates hot spots and pinch points for a more comfortable upper.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Compare Vital Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.