Pick up in store
A boot first. A sneaker second.
We didn't get our chops building athletic shoes. We make boots. So when we decided to create a lightweight trainer, we took our 80-plus years of experience and created a boot that acts like a shoe, not a shoe that acts like a boot. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
|Weight||35 oz per pair|
|Footbed||Open Cell Polyurethane|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Full-Grain Leather & 500 Denier Nylon Upper
- Known as one of the lightest weight-to-strength materials, we combine 500 Denier nylon with our premium full-grain leather to build an upper that is as strong as it is lightweight.
- Polishable Toe
- The polishable synthetic leather on the toe area meets uniform requirements.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Open Cell Polyurethane Footbed
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner Tachyon Outsole
- 100% rubber for superior abrasion resistance and pentagonal lugs for maximum surface contact.
- Extended Sizes
- To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- How It Fits
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.