Super Rain Forest
Super Rain Forest
Pick up in store
Completely overbuilt with triple stitching and double thick leather
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all-purpose work boot that gets the job done. Double-thick leather offers exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
|Weight||80 oz per pair|
|Best For||Outdoor Work|
|Outsole||Vibram® 132 Montagna|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA|
|Certification||Electrical Hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Super Rain Forest Leather
- The toughest leather we can find, it resists alkali, lime, and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet. We use double layers across the toe box and top of the foot for industrial strength.
- Triple Stitched
- Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Vibram® 132 Montagna Outsole
- Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Rain Forest Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.