6" Steel Toe
Pick up in store
Master of all trades
In 1936, Charles Danner moved to the Pacific Northwest to build the best boots loggers had ever known. As the industry grew, so did the need for more versatile footwear options. Nearly a century later, we’re still developing boots for tradesmen and women with the same dedication to craftsmanship as we did back then. The Steel Yard work boot blends our legendary durability with game-changing comfort and a variety of performance features to meet the demands of every job across the site.
|Weight||70 oz per pair|
|Traction||Best for All-Terrain|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH|
|Outsole||Danner® Steel Yard|
|Country of Origin||Cambodia|
|Toe Protection||Steel Toe|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Steel Toe (ST)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
- Patent-pending plush dual-density footbed
- This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning with underfoot venting for maximum airflow.
- Danner Steel Yard Outsole
- An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole featuring angled lugs and a defined heel for versatile traction on any jobsite.
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole to the upper of the boot.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Steel Yard Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Danner Tool Belt
BrownRegular Price $65.00 Special Price $48.75
Danner Merino Midweight Work Socks
Crew - BrownRegular Price $20.00 Sale Price $15.00
Danner Bull Run Socks
Crew - Black/GrayRegular Price $25.00 Sale Price $18.75
ChestnutRegular Price $170.00 Sale Price $127.50
10" Brown Aluminum ToeRegular Price $200.00 Sale Price $150.00
6" BrownRegular Price $210.00 Sale Price $157.50
6" Brown/Orange Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $240.00 Sale Price $180.00
Bull Run Moc Toe
6" BlackRegular Price $250.00 Sale Price $187.50
4.5" Brown/Red Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $230.00 Sale Price $172.50
4.5" Brown/RedRegular Price $220.00 Sale Price $165.00
DXT Comfort FootbedRegular Price $28.00 Sale Price $21.00
Bull Run Moc Toe
6" BrownRegular Price $250.00 Sale Price $187.50
Brown Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $160.00 Sale Price $120.00
8" Dark Brown Aluminum ToeRegular Price $230.00 Sale Price $172.50
8" BrownRegular Price $180.00 Sale Price $135.00
10" BrownRegular Price $190.00 Sale Price $142.50
4" Brown/Orange Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $230.00 Sale Price $172.50
Danner Shop Hoodie
BlackRegular Price $60.00 Sale Price $45.00
8" Brown Insulated 400GRegular Price $200.00 Sale Price $150.00
Black Composite Toe (NMT)Regular Price $160.00 Sale Price $120.00