Pick up in store
Land crafted, river approved.
Danner’s first boots may have been built for loggers, but today we make footwear for every challenge the Pacific Northwest has to offer. The mountains here are home to glacier-fed rivers, lazy streams and crystalline lakes, where having the right gear spells the difference between the adventure of a lifetime and packing it in two days early. Durable and quick-drying, the Rivercomber is built for stream crossings and river floats, canyoneering and Class III rapids. So you can feel confident putting in and paddling out to parts unknown.
|Weight||22 oz per pair|
- Cordura® Knit Upper
- This boot features a knit upper constructed entirely from breathable, abrasion-resistant Cordura.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Quick-drying construction with a drainable, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole for excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® Rivercomber Outsole
- The non-marking Rivercomber Outsole uses Vibram's Wavegrip technology to direct water away from the foot for ultimate grip on wet surfaces.
- Quick Drying & Drainable
- Features a drainable midsole and quick-drying construction for wet environments.
- How It Fits
- The DT6.4MM last is an evolution of the fit from our popular Trail 2650. With a minimal 4mm offset from heel to toe, this last features a more natural feel underfoot with slightly more width in the forefoot for added stability.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.