Pine Grove Chukka
Pick up in store
Built in our Portland factory with the finest materials from around the world, the Pine Grove Chukka represents a step away from disposable footwear. The boots have a soft, full-grain leather upper that pairs well with your morning meeting, lunch-time walk to your favorite food cart or karaoke night with friends. They're recraftable, so you can wear them, repair them and pass them on to future generations.
|Weight||42 oz per pair|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA with Imported Components|
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- LWG Gold-Rated Leather
- Gold rated by the Leather Working Group, this leather is tanned without toxic chemicals in a process that uses less water and energy.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- How It Fits
- The 828 is a new last that fit's true to size. This last provides for a sleeker, more refined look than some of the more rugged styles currently in line.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Evergreen Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.