Super Rain Forest
Black Composite Toe (NMT)
Pick up in store
Completely overbuilt with triple stitching and double thick leather
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all-purpose work boot that gets the job done. Double-thick leather offers exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot and the lightweight non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot.
|86 oz per pair
|Electrical Hazard Certified
|ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
|Vibram® 132 Montagna
|Country of Origin
|Made in USA
|Composite Toe (NMT)
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Super Rain Forest Leather
- The toughest leather we can find, it resists alkali, lime, and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet. We use double layers across the toe box and top of the foot for industrial strength.
- Triple Stitched
- Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Vibram® 132 Montagna Outsole
- Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 516 is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Rain Forest Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Deerskin - Unlined WorkSale Price $65.00
Danner Shop Hoodie
BlackSale Price $60.00
DXT Comfort FootbedSale Price $28.00
Danner X Ball and Buck
Boot Care Kit$118.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Duck Camo Trucker Cap
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00
Danner Coolmax Lightweight Hiking Sock
Crew - Canyon RidgeSale Price $21.00