Black Alloy Toe
American crafted for American craftsmen
Over ten years ago, we released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, we've brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to our Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability.
|Weight||76 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Protection||Electrical Hazard Certified|
|Safety||ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA with Imported Components|
|Toe Protection||Alloy Toe|
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Triple Stitched
- Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Alloy Toe (AT)
- Our alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Quarry Midsole
- Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- Vibram® Quarry Outsole
- This exclusive outsole features a 90º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Quarry Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Deerskin - Unlined WorkSale Price $65.00
Danner Shop Hoodie
BlackSale Price $60.00
DXT Comfort FootbedSale Price $28.00
Large Buffing Brush$10.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Alpinecho x Danner
Mountain Light Sticker$4.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Crew - GraySale Price $20.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00