THIS BOOT DOES EVERYTHING BUT FIELD DRESS YOUR GAME FOR YOU
The feature-rich, USA-made Trophy is made for comfort in wintery conditions. GORE-TEX lining provides breathable, waterproof protection and the full-grain all-leather upper combined with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives rugged durability and a wide platform for stability. Insulated with 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra offers dependable warmth in cold climates. The Danner Bob outsole, known as one of the world’s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while continuously self-cleaning.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 600G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Danner Bob® Outsole
- Ranked among the world's best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains. Best suited for soft terrain, such as: snow, mud, slush and grass. Rocky terrain can cause premature wear and tear on this outsole.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 600G Thinsulate Ultra
- Fiberglass Shank
- Last Type
- Danner Bob
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.