Pick up in store
Our toughest law enforcement boot
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches and is made of a specialized dry ice compound to remain flexible in extreme cold environments and aid in slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.
|Weight||72 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Outsole||Vibram® 148 Kletterlift|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA - Berry Compliant|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Made in USA - Berry Compliant
Berry Compliant is a certification that meets or exceeds the most stringent guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States. This boot is crafted from top to bottom in our Portland, Oregon factory.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper
- Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- FORSCOM Approved
- Approved for wear by the U.S. Army Forces Command.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. This classic Kletterlift outsole is oil- and slip-resistant with low lugs for urban environments. It also features the Vibram TC4T compound for added durability.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style. Please note this last fits slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Acadia Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Danner Boot Dressing
Black (1.7 oz)$10.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Large Buffing Brush$10.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00
Alpinecho x Danner
Mountain Light Sticker$4.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Crew - GraySale Price $20.00