Our hardest-working slip-on returns
When your job involves diagnosing a busted hot water heater or refinishing floors, you need a boot that slips on and off easily and stands up to hard work. A longtime favorite among contractors, the Danner Romeo makes a comeback in this updated version. Our legendary stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for stability when you’re on a ladder or navigating a crawl space. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole meets the standard for electrical hazard protection and is more durable and comfortable than rubber for long days on your feet.
|Weight||40 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Danner® Romeo Outsole
- This oil-and-slip-resistant outsole with a 90-degree heel is constructed from polyurethane to combine confident traction with lasting comfort and durability underfoot.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.