3" Brown Hot Weather
3" Brown Hot Weather
Pick up in store
End the work day as strong as you started
Zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes - these are just a few of the things you’ll notice after a day spent in our Crafter work boots. Spend some more time in them and you’ll appreciate the durability of the triple-stitched, oiled nubuck leather; but it’s the extra-plush DCS footbed that you’ll appreciate long after you’ve called it a day.
|Weight||42 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Best For||Indoor Work|
|Certification||Electrical Hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper
- We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- DCS Footbed
- With a molded thermoplastic polyurethane cup for added arch support and a super cushioning heel for increased shock absorption, this footbed provides exceptional comfort. Air vents provide increased breathability and a mesh top cover allows quick drying.
- 90º heel
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Danner Comfort System
- Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- How It Fits
- Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Crafter Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.