Danner Moto GTX
When the Open Road Calls
More than 50 years ago Danner launched its first motorcycle boot. In the spirit of honoring our heritage while incorporating modern technology, we are proud to introduce the all-new Danner Moto. Carefully designed with input from our friends at See See Motor Coffee Co and Vahna, the Danner Moto is constructed with a durable 5.5 ounce leather upper and has an extra layer of leather at the toe and a medial clutch guard for added durability where it counts. D30® foam inside the collar is light and flexible but stiffens upon impact to help keep you protected. The slight arch of the Kletterlift outsole gives you optimal grip.
|61 oz per pair
|Vibram 148 Kletterlift Megagrip
|Country of Origin
|Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Perforated Footbed
- The polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption while optimizing airflow and drainage.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole with Megagrip
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the Vibram® Megagrip compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- D3O® Ankle Protection
- D3O® foam absorbs and dissipates the energy from impacts, reducing the amount of force that gets transmitted to your body compared to standard foams. It's the thinnest and most flexible impact protection material on the market, used by soldiers, professional athletes and industrial workers.
- Medial Shift Guard
- An added layer of leather on the medial side resists abrasion.
- How It Fits
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Danner Moto Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Danner Catch & Release Belt
Brown w/ BrassSale Price $51.00
Danner Painted Hills Tee
BlackSale Price $28.00
Danner Hot Weather TFX Drymax
Crew - BlackSale Price $14.00
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Danner X Ball and Buck
Boot Care Kit$118.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Duck Camo Trucker Cap
Danner Coolmax Lightweight Hiking Sock
Crew - Canyon RidgeSale Price $21.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00