Pick up in store
Our traditional LE boot, available exclusively from Danner
Back by popular demand and only available directly from Danner, our all-leather USA-made Blackhawk II boot is well suited for the squad car or the chase. It features GORE-TEX lining for waterproof, breathable protection and a full-grain leather upper for durability. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The 6” height gives added ankle mobility and comfort while the Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole provides support and traction.
|Weight||66 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram® 1276 Sierra|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA - Berry Compliant|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Made in USA - Berry Compliant
Berry Compliant is a certification that meets or exceeds the most stringent guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States. This boot is crafted from top to bottom in our Portland, Oregon factory.
- Danner Direct Only
- This classic boot is handcrafted in our Portland, Ore. factory. While most of our boots are available through our many retail partners, this exclusive style is only available for purchase directly through our website
or in our Danner stores.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper
- Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- Lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Acadia Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.