8" Black Composite Toe (NMT)
Pick up in store
Rock solid in unstable situations
Made in the USA, the Acadia features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH and the Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
|Oil & Slip Resistant
|Electrical Hazard Certified
|ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
|Vibram® 148 Kletterlift
|Country of Origin
|Composite Toe (NMT)
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces. This classic Kletterlift outsole is oil- and slip-resistant with low lugs for urban environments. It also features the Vibram TC4T compound for added durability.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 516 is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Acadia Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.
Danner Boot Dressing
Black (1.7 oz)$10.00
Danner X Ball and Buck
Boot Care Kit$118.00
Danner Application Brush$7.00
Duck Camo Trucker Cap
Danner Go There Trucker Cap
Black/Birch/Caramel - Flyfisher$27.00
Danner Evergreen Socks
Crew - GraphiteSale Price $24.00
Danner Trucker Cap
Charcoal/Old Gold - Mountain Patch$27.00
Danner Coolmax Lightweight Hiking Sock
Crew - Canyon RidgeSale Price $21.00
Run Time Lightweight Work Sock
Ankle - GraySale Price $17.00