This boot does everything but field dress your game for you
The USA-made Sierra is a versatile, three-season boot for the hunter who pursues a variety of game. The Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole tracks steadily over diverse terrain. GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining and 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation keep feet dry and warm, while the full-grain leather and Cordura upper combine with Danner’s famous stitchdown construction for outstanding durability and stability underfoot.
- Full-Grain Leather & Cordura® Upper
- Known for its resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs, we combined Cordura Denier nylon with our full-grain leather to create an incredibly strong and durable upper.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- Lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses a rubber compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- The 650 M last offers a women's specific fit with ample room through the toe box while maintaining exceptional support and stability. This women's specific fit is based off our popular 650 last used for many of our classic styles and offers the most universal fit for everyday wear. Please note this last fits slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 48 oz per pair
- 200G Thinsulate Ultra
- Last Type
- Vibram 1276 Sierra
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.