Danner X Filson Trail 2650 Mid
Danner X Filson Trail 2650 Mid
Pick up in store
The Best of the Northwest
The Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid was made with the modern hunter in mind, striking a careful balance between lightweight performance and a heritage-inspired design. Designed to blend seamlessly into your outdoor gear setup, the Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid features versatile black mesh with tan detailing that nods to Filson's legendary Tin Cloth. A co-branded tongue patch and outer detailing confirm the collaboration of two legendary Pacific Northwest brands.
Image of pair of hiking shoes next to binoculars and archery equipment.
Image of black hiking shoes with yellow heel counter stepping in mud.
No Need to Compromise
For the Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid, we aimed for a lightweight option that still adheres to our strict durability benchmarks — and the demands of the outdoors. We use an ultra-lightweight EVA foam midsole to provide the cushioning you need while minimizing weight. The midsole is formed around a TPU shank that guards your foot in uncertain terrain and provides torsional strength for stability. This process maximizes weight savings while maintaining protection, stability and durability.
When the day’s plan calls for moving far and fast, you want to be prepared for whatever weather you may encounter. Versatile gear is key, and footwear is no exception. That's why the Danner x Filson Trail 2650 Mid is made with breathable GORE-TEX that keeps water out while still allowing moisture to vent. An extra inch of height around the ankle provides protection and added stability. With comfortable feet, you can focus on the day's exploration without distraction.
Image showing black and yellow hiking shoe bent at toe while man crouches in mud.
Image of dog next to hunting gear and pair of hiking shoes.
|Weight||28 oz per pair|
- Suede & Textile Upper
- We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System
- The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Danner Trailguard
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Trail 2650 - Waterproof Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.