8" Dark Brown
8" Dark Brown
Pick up in store
Inspired by the storied upland tradition
Inspired by the storied upland tradition, the all-new Danner Sharptail series brings quality and performance to the hunt. Featuring our proven TERRA FORCE technology, waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining, an OrthoLite footbed and rugged hardware, the Sharptail provides all the durability, protection and support needed for many memorable days in the field.
|Weight||51 oz per pair|
|Price Range||$100 - 200|
- Full-Grain Leather & 900 Denier Nylon Upper
- Using highly abrasion-resistant 900 Denier nylon with our full-grain leather allows us to build an extremely durable upper.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Danner Sharptail Outsole
- Solid traction over rugged terrain.
- TERRA FORCE Platform
- Provides exceptional support and stability without the traditional weight.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Sharptail Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.