8" Coyote 400G
Pick up in store
Built in the USA on our proven TFX® platform
Crafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory, the Rivot brings lightweight performance and legendary Danner durability together on our proven TFX platform. Design features include a rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper with space frame webbing for increased motion. The breathable GORE-TEX liner provides waterproof protection, and a 360° pivot point Vibram outsole lug pattern delivers responsive traction in any direction, bringing motion and agility to the beat.
|Weight||58 oz per pair|
|Insulation||400G Thinsulate Ultra|
|Outsole||Vibram® Rivot TFX|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA - Berry Compliant|
|Certification||AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
Made in USA - Berry Compliant
Berry Compliant is a certification that meets or exceeds the most stringent guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States. This boot is crafted from top to bottom in our Portland, Oregon factory.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® Outsole
- Superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and overall traction in rugged terrains with 360° pivot point lugs and strategically placed broad flat lugs.
- TERRA FORCE X platform
- Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Rivot TFX Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.