Coyote Composite Toe (NMT)
Coyote Composite Toe (NMT)
Pick up in store
Built in the USA on our proven TFX® platform
Crafted in Portland, Oregon, the Rivot is built with our lightweight TFX platform, a rugged rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, space frame webbing design for increased motion, and a 360° pivot point lug pattern for quick pivotal movements in all directions, knowing that, in battle, motion is your weapon. Spacer mesh dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow.
|Weight||58 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram® Rivot TFX|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA - Berry Compliant|
|Certification||AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear|
|Toe Protection||Non-Metallic Toe|
Made in USA - Berry Compliant
Berry Compliant is a certification that meets or exceeds the most stringent guidelines set by the Federal Trade Commission. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States. This boot is crafted from top to bottom in our Portland, Oregon factory.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- Spacer Mesh Lining
- Ideal for hot weather conditions, this liner dispels heat vapors and allows for continuous airflow.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- Composite Toe (NMT)
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® Outsole
- Superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and overall traction in rugged terrains with 360° pivot point lugs and strategically placed broad flat lugs.
- TERRA FORCE X platform
- Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Rivot TFX Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.