Built in the USA on our proven TFX® platform
Crafted in our Portland, Oregon, factory, the Rivot brings lightweight performance and legendary Danner durability together on our proven TFX platform. Design features include a rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper with space frame webbing for increased motion. The breathable GORE-TEX liner provides waterproof protection, and a 360° pivot point Vibram outsole lug pattern delivers responsive traction in any direction, bringing motion and agility to the beat.
Our apologies, current out of stock sizes of this Rivot style are not expected to be available again until mid-2019. We are fulfilling an order for the US Armed Forces and are directing all new inventory to support our troops.
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Speed Lace System
- Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® Outsole
- Superior acceleration, braking, pivoting, and overall traction in rugged terrains with 360° pivot point lugs and strategically placed broad flat lugs.
- TERRA FORCE X platform
- Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 58 oz per pair
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Coyote, Meets AR-670-1 Requirement for Optional Wear
- Last Type
- Vibram Rivot TFX
- Made in USA
- AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear
- Toe Protection
- Plain Toe
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.