Always in range
Hike inspired, field focused and ready for anything, the FullBore is dialed in to be the competitive advantage you’re looking for. Start with an innovative, cushioning Vibram platform and match it with Megagrip technology for unparalleled traction on the outsole. Top it off with a lightweight upper, available in either waterproof or extra-breathable versions, and you have the tactical edge you need to succeed. For any obstacle, FullBore is the new standard.
Keep cool under pressure.Any time you’re overheating is lost time in keeping sharp and focused on the task at hand. The solution is breathability that’s balanced with durability you can count on. To meet that standard, we built the FullBore’s upper with durable suede and strategically placed breathable mesh. So, you’ll get the protection where you need it and airflow where you want it.
For athletes who serve.Constant training, preparing and studying to deliver top performance when the highest stakes are on the line — the FullBore is built to live up to the athletic demands of our men and women in service. Forming the core of its DNA is the Vibram’s SPE (Specialized Performance Elastomer) midsole. With a unique blend of rubber and EVA it has improved durability over standard midsoles while minimizing weight and improving resiliency as well as energy rebound. For you, that means the FullBore gives you the excellent comfort and flexibility with superior cushioning so you can swiftly tackle any objective.
Move quickly when it counts.For those who serve, each step carries a little more weight. Quick direction changes on ever shifting landscapes can make all the difference. To provide the best grip on the widest range of terrain we sought out Vibram’s industry leading MegaGrip compound and paired it with self-adaptive lugs and flex lines to provide top-tier flexibility and rock solid traction. You can step confidently knowing the FullBore is ready to adapt and overcome whatever challenge you face.
- Suede & Mesh Upper
- Water resistant suede leather and breathable mesh create a durable, comfortable upper.
- Air Mesh Lining
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole
- With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 42 oz per pair
- Nylon Shank
- Last Type
- Air Mesh
- Vibram Fuga
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.