Desert TFX G3
Our best-selling Desert TFX has been fully refreshed
Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the G3 is built on our lightest and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner TFX-8. Lined in waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX for comfort and protection from the elements. The Desert TFX G3 also features a durable, rough-out leather upper with lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. The Vibram Striker Torrent outsole is designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
|Weight||51 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Outsole||Vibram® Striker Torrent|
|Certification||AR-670-1 requirements for optional wear|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Rough Out Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Our rough-out, full-grain leather upper is legendary for its durability. We pair it with 1000 Denier nylon for superior protection.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Variable Lacing System
- Customize your fit by choosing the ankle hook that fits you best. The extra deep hook will help lock your heel in place for a glove-like fit and superior control.
- Lace Garage
- Prevents loose laces from snagging or dragging. At the top of the boot's tongue is a stretch fabric pocket designed to tuck your lace ends into.
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent Outsole
- 360° pentagonal low lug pattern grips in all directions, a flex notch design adds flexibility in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern sheds water and provides maximum surface contact.
- Danner TFX-8 Platform
- Our lightest weight and most versatile TFX construction featuring a cross-stitch design for added durability and stability in the lateral toe and media heel pivot zones.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.