Trail ready, built for adventure.
Introducing the Trail 2650, an innovative trail trainer inspired by the demanding terrain found along the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail. With its dual-zone Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole and supportive, reinforced heel counter, the Trail 2650 is sure to become your trusted hiking companion for spring and summer.
- Leather & Textile Upper
- We combine a durable leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- 24 oz per pair
- Last Type
- Vibram 460
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.