Pick up in store
Stable. Reliable. Waterproof.
Rated a "Best Buy" by Backpacker Magazine, these boots offer modern performance with traditional Danner stability. The full-grain waxed leather upper offers comfort and durability and the GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s patented TERRA FORCE support system with TFX outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while delivering outstanding traction on long expeditions.
|Weight||50 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Danner® Approach TFX|
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- Danner Approach TFX® Outsole
- Designed for improved acceleration, downhill braking and side-hill traction. The beveled lugs help prevent debris build-up.
- TERRA FORCE X platform
- Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare 453 & 452 Styles
Danner Boots in the Wild
Tag us on Instagram @dannerboots and use #Danner in your caption for a chance to be featured.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.