Jag Dry Weather
Jag Dry Weather
Reintroducing an '80's Danner Original
The original Danner Jag debuted in the 1980s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've reintroduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and around town, with lightweight and breathable materials that make it ideal for warm-weather wear. A new waffle outsole adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to reintroduce this Danner original.
|Weight||34 oz per pair|
- Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner
- This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
Compare Jag Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.