A Unique Boot for Where City and Mountains Converge
Japan-based and wander are celebrated for their integration of form and function, designing cutting-edge goods at the intersection of high fashion, streetwear and the outdoors. Our exclusive and wander Danner Light is subtle yet striking, featuring ripstop side panels and laces interwoven with reflective yarn that insist upon a second look. GORE-TEX waterproof protection and a versatile Vibram Sierra outsole round out a unique and highly capable boot.View the Collection at and wander
|Outsole||Vibram 1276 Sierra Megagrip|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA with Imported Components|
Made in USA with Imported Components
We source the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in our Portland, Oregon factory. Once in our factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving us greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows us to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.
- Suede & Reflective Ripstop Upper
- Hand-selected, premium suede leather is paired with a ripstop side-panel, shared from and wander, that features reflective shock absorption and offers better visibility.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Reflective Laces
- The laces on the and wander Danner Light have reflective yarns woven-in for increased visibility.
- Removable Airthotic Foam Footbed
- Inspired by Danner's original Airthotic instep cup, the new updated Ortholite® Airthotic features the same support as the original but with long-lasting Ortholite® cushion. Machine washable and antimicrobial.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Outsole
- Lightweight comfort with superb shock absorption, this outsole uses Megagrip compound that guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits
- The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Compare Danner Light Styles
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.