A sock drawer staple
The Good Witch features Darn Tough’s unique technology. Their True Seamless construction gives you a lightweight, dense sock with an undetectable toe seam that ensures a comfortable fit with no slipping or bunching. Made in Vermont with fine gauge merino wool, these socks keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Anti-microbial and breathable, they can be worn more than once while you're traveling or if you just missed laundry day. This sock height is classic crew and has light cushioning beneath the foot for a closer lightweight fit.
- Darn Tough Light Cushion
- A thin layer of cushioning along base of foot for a closer, lightweight fit inside your boot. Features a zero friction heel, True Seamless construction, fine gauge knitting, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Darn Tough Guarantee
- Darn Tough socks come with a lifetime guarantee that is simple; if their socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, customers can return them for another pair. Please visit the Darn Tough guarantee page for complete details.
- About Darn Tough
- The sign outside their Northfield, Vermont mill reads “Nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.” Darn Tough makes socks. That is all they do and that is all they have ever done. They use the finest raw materials, latest knitting technology, and are so confident in every pair of socks that they offer an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can put a hole in their socks, they will replace them free of charge.
- Made in USA
- Fabric Content
- 60% Merino / 38% Nylon / 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Care Instructions
- Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low or Line dry, Do Not Bleach