Women's Cloud Cap
Women's Cloud Cap
Down-Like Warmth For Your Feet
There's more to the mountains than skiing. The Cloud Cap keeps your feet warm and comfy as you trek the streets of your favorite snow-covered town. It comes fully equipped with Danner Dry and PrimaLoft® insulation to keep feet dry and toasty as you run a few errands or grab a bite to eat. A Vibram® Arctic Grip AT outsole keeps your footing secure on icy sidewalks.
|Outsole||Vibram® Nisqaully Arctic Grip|
- Suede & Textile Upper
- We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 400G PrimaLoft® Insulation
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Vibram® Nisqually Arctic Grip Outsole
- Utilizing flex lines, a split heel and specially formulated Arctic Grip compound, this outsole provides the most advanced traction in wet and icy conditions.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip AT
- Specifically designed to perform on wet ice, Vibram® Arctic Grip AT is made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts. This special compound excels in cold, icy or snowy conditions when superior traction is needed most.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip and Arctic Grip A.T. technology is not intended for use on, and may harm, indoor surfaces. This product will not prevent slipping on every surface and does not replace the use of crampons or spikes on the trail or beyond. Please tread with care, and remember, boots are meant to take you somewhere.
- Drawstring Closure
- Simple and effective, the drawstring closure provides easy entry while keeping the elements outside.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.