American Heritage Meets Sustainability
For fall 2018, Danner teamed up with sustainable goods brand United by Blue to create a special edition of a USA-made legend. The United by Blue x Danner Light Bison is one of the brand’s most iconic hiking boot styles, now available in Horween bison leather, ready to take on your next adventure in style.
- Collaboration with United By Blue
- For fall 2018, Danner teamed up with sustainable goods brand United by Blue to create a special edition of the USA-made Danner Light boot, made with durable, waterproof bison leather.
- Premium Horween Bison Leather
- A naturally treated, durable bison leather providing a slightly unique aesthetic for each hide, which may result in some variation amongst pairs of boots. On any boot that uses Horween Chromexcel leathers, you may see a slight amount of blooming, which is a natural characteristic of that type of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- PU Midsole
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits
- This EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width. The 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear while still offering support and stability. Since this style runs a little long, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- Last Type
- 650 EE
- Vibram Kletterlift
- Made in USA
Made in USA
This classification of manufacturing is our promise that this product was built from top to bottom in our Portland, Ore. factory. Our USA Made boots are built with the same commitment to superior craftsmanship that we’ve been known for since 1932.