Pick up in store
The perfect balance of comfort, support, and durability.
Pride of service comes in many forms. For us, it’s our dedication to creating a better product: to make it stronger, to make it lighter, to make it last. As we developed the Striker Torrent, we challenged ourselves to find the perfect balance between comfort and support, while ensuring that the new Striker would outlast its predecessor.
|Weight||52 oz per pair|
|Outsole||Vibram Striker Torrent|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper
- To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grain leather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- EVA Midsole
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent Outsole
- 360° pentagonal low lug pattern grips in all directions, a flex notch design adds flexibility in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern sheds water and provides maximum surface contact.
- Extended Sizes
- To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- Danner TFX-8 Platform
- Our lightest weight and most versatile TFX construction featuring a cross-stitch design for added durability and stability in the lateral toe and media heel pivot zones.
- How It Fits
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.