Pick up in store
A waterproof trail-inspired work boot
We’ve captured the comfort and support of a trail shoe with the protection and durability of a work boot. An oil & slip resistant outsole with FLEX-X technology provides stability and traction without the added weight while the Danner Dry liner provides a 100% waterproof barrier.
|Weight||32 oz per pair|
|Traction||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|Safety||ASTM F2892-11 EH|
|Certification||ASTM F2892-11 EH|
|Toe Protection||Plain Toe|
- Nubuck Leather & Mesh Upper
- For superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable mesh. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite midsole
- Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Springfield Outsole
- The Danner Springfield outsole with Flex-X technology provides stability and traction with minimal weight.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.